Care & Maintainance
Follow these simple care and maintenance tips to keep your Evolution Laminate Floor looking like new.
- Keep your floor clean by using a broom, vacuum or our Bona Microfibre mop (order online). Clean minor spills with a clean dry cloth.
- To clean large soiled areas we recommend using Bona microfibre spray mop with Bona dedicated wood flooring cleaning product.
- Spray the cleaning solution onto the floor, do not saturate or over wet the floor. Then mop the area that requires cleaning. You should not leave moisture behind the mopped area, this should be almost dry.
- NEVER WET MOP OR STEAM MOP THE FLOOR. It will damage your floor.
- Avoid allowing any liquids to stand on your floor – including your pets water bowl or pot plants
- DO NOT use soap based detergents, as these may leave a dull finish on your floor.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring powder, as these may scratch your floor.
- DO NOT wax, polish, sand or lacquer your laminate floor it already has a protective finish.
- Use doormats outside each entrance to your home to prevent dirt, sand, grit and other substances such as oil, asphalt and driveway sealer from being tracked onto your floor.
- For furnishings, use wide bearing, non staining floor protectors, such as clear, hard plastic or non staining felt protectors, for heavy furnishings.
- DO NOT use chairs with caster wheels as they will damage the surface.
- DO NOT slide chairs across the floor when sitting or slide heavy furniture across the floor as they will damage the surface.
- The overall stain resistance of our Evolution Laminate floors is excellent and most spills will wipe off quickly and easily with a clean, cloth. Any permanent damage can be easily fixed by replacing the boards.
Click here for your care and maintenance sheet.
Make Sure It’s Evolution
Please make sure you are being supplied with genuine EVOLUTION LAMINATE FLOORING. Several retail outlets have been passing off inferior laminate flooring as EVOLUTION Laminate Flooring. Please check your packaging before installation.